We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and this policy sets out how we treat personal information.
Types of Information Collected
- Browser Information: information about your computer and your visit and use of this website (including geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- Personal Information: information you provided to use for the purpose of contacting us (including your name, company, phone number, email address and any other information you may provide that could be considered personal data)
- Any other information you choose to send to us
A cookie consists of information, in the form of a small text file, sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on your personal computer or device. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Session Cookies are used to anonymously keep track of your browser while you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your device when you close your browser.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device under the strict condition that they are necessary for the functioning of the site. Necessary cookies help support basic functions of the website.
Personal data submitted on this website, through cookies or information submitted, may be used to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Respond to inquiries and messages
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Use information submitted by you in accordance with the licence you grant to us
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
We will store personal information you provide on our secure systems and will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Under applicable data protection law and subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you may contact us to:
- Provide you with any personal information we hold about you
- Request to update, correct or delete your personal information
- Request to restrict our use of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent at any time where we reply on consent to use or process your personal data
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
This policy is reviewed and updated periodically.